Annual Portfolio Summary
Annual Portfolio Results
Here are the six markets from our 2012 weekly confidence survey with 100% accuracy in predicting market direction:
- Gold (HUI, DBP): This year we had six extreme readings in the Gold and the precious metals market. Five were long and one was short (the short reading was gained in mid-November). All proved profitable. 100% accurate.
- Japan Regional (EWJ): This year we had four extreme readings in the Japan regional market. All were long and all proved profitable. 100% accurate.
- Middle East Regional (GULF): This year we had three extreme readings in the Middle East regional market. All were long and all proved profitable. 100% accurate.
- Service Sector (RTH): This year we had five extreme readings in the Services sector. All were long and all proved profitable. 100% accurate.
- Internet Sector (HHH, FDN): This year we had two extreme readings in the Internet sector. Both were long and both proved profitable. 100% accurate.
- Consumer Cyclical Sector (IYC): This year we had two extreme readings in the Consumer Cyclical sector. Both were long and both proved profitable. 100% accurate.
2012 Special Mention:
That's 35 out of 37 profitable readings
- Europe Regional (FEZ): This year we had seven extreme readings in the Europe regional market. Six were long and one was short. Six out of the seven (86%) proved profitable.
- TIPS Bond (TIP): This year we had eight extreme readings in the TIPS Bond market. Seven were long and one was short. Seven out of the eight (88%) proved profitable.
, and subscribers to our weekly Market Confidence Reports continue to earn profits in this up, down and sideways market. Every investor should be using this fascinating data as it pinpoints market entry and exit signals, and provides insight into market turns.
Just one anticipated market reading, just one early buy of an impending market move while everyone else stays on the sidelines, or a well-timed short sell, will pay for your subscription many times over. Subscribe to WhisperNumber's Market Confidence Report today!